The Art of Fashion

The Cat Deeley and the Mermaid Dress

Someone said to me yesterday that they thought that Cat Deeley, the joyous Brummie presenter of US version of So You Think You Can Dance, would be a perfect addition to my fantasy bookclub. Their rationale was that she is fun, presents my favourite show on television (ever) and styles herself brilliantly. Good argument for the prosecution. In the defence, my other friend is convinced she is a man in drag (though not a convincing argument), she does get a little cutesy and the BBM I received last night from another friend saying, "Oh, dear, what's that on Cat Deeley's head?"
I am torn on the issue. I recently asked if Blake Lively should be allowed to join and the question was met with deafening silence. So you guys let me know please.
In the meanwhile let's ignore the bonce and focus on the amazing dress and shoes Cat wore for the first performance show of US SYTYCD7 series. Pinko dress that Cat described thus, "If mermaids wore dresses (and didn't have tails) this dress from Pinko would be the perfect fit," and Jimmy Choo shoes. Done.
Idle Talk: