The Art of Fashion

Rowan Atkinson's Daughter Lily and Others at Premier of Johnny English Reborn
I always love it when I can tell you a story. Back in 1992 I was a waitress on the Kings Road in London. It was a pretty posh kind of place and we had a few famous faces in and out the place, including Jason Donavan and the Right Said Fred boys. Well it was 1992. And our chef was the brother-in-law of Rowan Atkinson. So he was there quite a lot with his divine wife, Sunetra. But he was always really, really glum. I mean totally uncommunicative and borderline rude. She was however, charming and gracious and more than made up for it all. Of course at the time they didn't have kids. That came a few years later when I had moved on to more office-based pursuits. But their daughter Lily is now 16 years old and takes after her mum. Just look at her. And what awesome leopard print booties she has!
They were at the premier of dad Rowan's new movie, Johnny English Reborn, which I am pretty confident I will not be seeing. Also in attendance and looking amazing was X-Files Jillian Anderson, and newly married Josephine de la Baum (Ronson) who is wearing a super-sexy Louis Vuitton outfit. I'm not sure that it is totally flattering, but I do rather love the statement. What do you think?
Idle Talk: