The Art of Fashion

Oprah, Sandra Bullock and Meryl Streep To Star in New Comedy by SATC Director

Seriously? Seriously. Could this get any more exciting?*
My uber-boss, the Oscar nominated actress Oprah Winfrey, will be joining forces with the Best-Actress-In-Cinema-TodayTM, Meryl Streep, and the delightful Oscar winning actress Sandra Bullock in a new comendy that is going to be directed by the Sex and the City chap, Michael Patrick King.
And if that isn't enough information for one blog post, I will also tell you that it will be about a home shopping network and that it has been written especially for the three women who will star in it.
Shopping, Orpah, Sandy and Meryl together with laughs and friendship. I can't imagine this is not going to be a licence to print money.
* Yes, I know I am mixing my TV catch phrases (Grey's Anatomy and Friends, for those who didn't notice)
Idle Talk: