The Art of Fashion

Highlights From Fedisa Graduate Show




I love graduate shows. There is always so much drama in the clothes. It's great. And, if I am totally honest, it is a bit like a sugar rush. Great fun while it lasts, but over quickly. Unless you get a few completely stand out moments that stay with you until a few days later.
I have got to say that the 'skulls' design, as I call it, was instantly and persistently, a mind altering experience. I loved it from the moment I saw it, mixed in amongst all the other models. It is designed by Richard Bloom Award winning designer, Tozama Dyantji, who was also selected to show at MTN Durban Fashion Week earlier this year. And she is only a second year student. I can't wait to see more from her.
Also, a few bits from the final year graduate collections. There were two collections that were my favourites, so I will post about those separately.
Idle Talk: