The Art of Fashion

Footloose Premier: Julianne Hough in Red Tibi Playsuit
I kind of adore this look. The red playsuit on Julianne Hough is delightful. It is young, fresh, sexy and modern, without losing anything in the evening/red carpet translation. It was the premier of Julianne's first lead film role, in the remake of Footloose and the playsuit is by Tibi. I think she looks absolutely lovely — even though I may be a bit biased as I think she is a firecracker of a dancer.
Also at the premier was co-star Andie McDowell. Would you guess that she was thirty years older than Julianne, just by looking at her here? Um, no. Her beautifully fitted red dress is elegant and understated, whilst allowing the revealing silhouette to speak for the dress.
I am going to confess right now that I watch Hellcats. Never let it be said that I don't love watching a teen cheerleading drama. So I was excited to see that the star of that show, Ashley Tisdale, was also at the Footloose premier. Mostly because she was wearing a lovely black lace dress that wasn't too short. I mean it was actually rather elegant. How lovely.
Idle Talk: