The Art of Fashion

Emma Stone in Lanvin, Luca Luca at European Premiers of The Help
I saw this morning that the movie, The Help, had outdone the Clooney film The Ides of March on their opening weekends in the US. I wonder how The Help played here? I did see quite a bit of Twitter chatter about it. It is interesting that the European premiers are only taking place now, in the past week having premiered in Madrid, London and Berlin. The star of the film, Emma Stone, has been turning up looking amazing at all these premiers, my absolute favourite being Berlin, where she wore a simple green Lanvin column of beauty. Accessorised with a gold clutch. If this isn't perfection in an outfit, I don't know what is.
Emma had worn a cool sheer, polka dot blouse to the Madrid photocall — combining a few trends in one there. Well played lady. And wore more polka dots, this time in black and white, to the London premier when she wore this slightly over-designed Luca Luca dress. Don't get me wrong, I think she looks beautiful. Just a little complex around the neckline. Or am I wrong? Which was your favourite?
Idle Talk: