The Art of Fashion

Elizabeth Olsen in Alexander McQueen
My total fashion fave at the moment (aside from Kirsten Dunst) is Elizabeth Olsen, younger sister of the twins Mary Kate and Ashley. I like her from a style perspective because she unfailingly wears the hippest labels, without looking like she is trying. In fact, she always looks just like herself, whether she is in Isabel Marant, or The Row. Carven or Erdem. Just cool. Like a sweeter, prettier Alexa, dare I say.
And I like her personally because she is always smiling and looking like this actress thing is a blast. Like wearing the coolest clothes on the planet is a jolly fun thing to do. Which it is of course. The smiling Olsen. The one who endears herself to me every time I see another image of her looking cool.
And here she is at the screening of her movie Martha, Marcy, May, Marlene at the 49th Annual New York Film Festival. Dressed in Alexander McQueen. The pinnacle of the hippest brands. Head to shiny foot. And looking spectacular. Love it. It totally works for her. Can't wait to see the next outfit.
Idle Talk: