The Art of Fashion

Did You Know Gwyneth Paltrow and Cameron Diaz Were Mates?
So after hanging out at the opening of The Arts Club in Mayfair with Prince Charles last week, Gwyneth Paltrow and her friend Cameron Diaz attended Stella McCartney's 40th birthday party, before heading to the airport the next day, where they browsed some magazines, and showed each other their tweets (I'm guessing, could have been SMSs or BBMs). Let's break this down.
Did you know they were mates? I mean I follow this lot pretty carefully, but this is the first I had heard of it. Although they are all the same age. And blonde. And actresses. And hot. Well, it is obvious, right? Apparently they partied together at the Vanity Fair party after the Oscars, and Cameron attended one of the many launches of Gwynnie's cook book, so there is form. But I just like to think that all famous people are friends with each other. And sometimes me.
Secondly, that dress Gwynnie is wearing is a vintage Chanel number. And when I say vintage, I mean a few years old. you know, from a few seasons ago. Possibly something she just had hanging in her wardrobe. Knock me down with a feather.
Apparently Prince Phillip was so taken with the girls he stayed much longer than planned at the event, including watching Gwynnie sing the original, uncensored version of CeeLo Green's 'Forget You'. Fun.
PS: Can I just say how much I like GP's patent loafers? Also CD's bag. Ok. Not greedy. But I would like them for myself. Just saying.
Idle Talk: