The Art of Fashion

Dannii Minogue and Victoria Beckham Create Style Magic on X Factor

So my mate Dannii wore another dress from my mate Vicky's collection for the UK television series X Factor this weekend. A beautiful fitted blue sheath, with a cowl drape at the neck was a hit in the style stakes, if rather subdued for the UK public. Having trawled the comments sections of many a web site looking at what the TV audiences thought, the overwhelming verdict is CLASS.
For the results show on Sunday night, Dannii went a bit more playful and brought out the floral Dolce & Gabbanna 50s prom dress. There really was so much flirty in this dress, I almost winked at it.
I know that my book club is just a fantasy one, but seriously, if DM and VB are going to get any closer I really am going to have to alert them to their book club responsibilties.
Idle Talk: