The Art of Fashion

Cat Deeley's So You Think You Can Dance Style: Vivienne and Valentino

I am loving how my favourite show on TV, So You Think You Can Dance (US Version), is turning into a fashion-watch as much as it is a dance-watch. Like so many of the other women I admire, and invite to join my fantasy book club, Cat Deeley styles herself and always has a fun story to tell about her outfits.
On the results show last week she stayed true to her British roots and wore the tartan Vivienne Westwood — which she explains, "has pockets! Perfect for the modern girl with a mobile and lip gloss." Don't you love that? She loves a couture garment for the practicality. And all us ladies love pockets.
And then in the dance show this week, she wore a gorgeous, feathery white Valentino shift number. The story goes, in Cat's own words, "I threw the dress in my bag this morning and when I got to the studio and took it out of my bag there was a big mark on the front. Luckily a wardrobe assistant was able to get it out. Can you believe I almost ruined a Valentino?" Loving those silver Miu Miu heels too.
Thanks to InStyle
Idle Talk: