The Art of Fashion

Weekend Sale Shopping


I know how you like a bargain. I also know that it is tough to find time in the week to go shopping in obscure places. Hence the evolution of the Weekend Sale Shopping Guide. This week the sales are as follows:
1. A massive 75% off David West's winter collection of Catholic Sexy at Weekend Special opposite the Old Biscuit Mill from 9am till 4pm on Saturday. Go there and don't even hesitate. This is the sale of a lifetime if you are a fan of Westie.
2. At the same time across town at the Labia Theatre is the You & Me & Everyone We Know market a curated market by Marcii Goosen & Adel Snyders. Not only are there some good togs for girls and boys but there are also DJs and artists, man. I like that dogs are also welcome to this sale. Snacks and drinks provided.
I will be at both at some time so please come and say hi if you see me. Excellent.
Idle Talk: