The Art of Fashion

Venice Film Festival: Keira Knightly
In the spirit of girls that annoy me but are super pretty and stylish, I present Ms Keira Knightly, at her premier of A Dangerous Method at the 68th Annual Venice Film Festival. Seriously, I can't watch a movie with her in it. After Bend it Like Beckham, the 'wooden plank' school of acting left me cold. I did try again with one of her period pieces but it rendered me even more cold, and I gave up. But the girl has style. Proper style. And her two outfits at Venice support this. Starting with the Mary Katrantzou day dress. Love this print. Like really, really love it. Isn't it incredible? MK is the London based designer who has captured the imagination of the fashion world with her colour and prints. Fantastic.
Keira went old school with her evening dress, which was a classic gold Valentino floor sweeper. I mean it is really beautiful. And the hair was all period and pale faced. Pretty, glorious and impeccable. Which do you prefer? Day or night? I'm going with day...
Idle Talk: