The Art of Fashion

Venice Film Festival: Gwyneth Paltrow
I noticed a tweet from my friend Anele this morning. She said that she loved Gwyneth Paltrow but always had to look up how to spell her name. It made me laugh, because before I started blogging about her style regularly I used to have to do the same. It also made me think that Anele had just watched the episode of Glee where Gwyneth plays the substitute teacher. Brilliantly. If I had never read Goop! I probably wouldn't even hesitate to love Gwynnie. Because she is stunning, a really good actress, can sing and dance with the Glee cast and not look foolish and can rock an outfit with the best of them. I mean look at her selection of outfits from this weekend in Venice at the 68th annual film festival.
In between the Prada gowns (that's a pair of Nicholas Kirkwood shoes with the orange summer frock) she trotted out a great little summer shorts and gladiators look and a searingly hot pink dress. Every single look a winner.
And while my favourite is the orange Prada, the blush Prada is immaculate. The bow detail alone is worth a closer look. Really, really pretty and beautifully played substitute teacher Paltrow. I can't wait for your next appearance on Glee now. How about you guys? Favourites?
Idle Talk: