The Art of Fashion

Sarah Jessica Parker Goes Colour-Block-Tastic
This week actress and fashion entrepreneur, Sarah Jessica Parker, was promoting her new movie I Don't Know How She Does It in my favourite European city, Berlin, before returning to New York where she lives. And for some reason SJP decided it was the week of colour blocking. Crazy, crazy colour blocking. Which is not to say that I don't like it, because I definitely do. But do I like it like this?
The first outfit, in Berlin, looks like it is made up of an awesome orange knit top and a pair of electric blue slashed-up-the-front gaucho pants. Really? Gauchos? The most unflattering style in the world, ever, with slashes up the front? OK. And then with those shoes? I'm just asking. I think these are fair questions.
Thankfully her look for her appearance on David Letterman sprang no such queries. I love the pink/red combination. This Prabul Gurung look is super-awesome and I totally love it. Although not the white shoes. But whatevs. I love this blouse and trouser. And I want it. Please. No questions asked. How about you? You on the gaucho train? Or the full leg trouser? Let me know.
Idle Talk: