The Art of Fashion

Olivia Munn: The New Renee Zellweger?
So I believe I learn something new every day. I am in a life-long quest for learning. Most days it is something insignificant. Sometimes it is something profound. But today it is the former, to be honest. I learnt about a girl called Olivia Munn. She is an actress and a surfer, IMDB tells me. She is also what the Americans call Eurasian (half caucasian, half Chinese). And has recently starred in the Sarah Jessica Parker movie I Don't Know How She Does It. And while SJP has taken all the credit on the promotional tour, once you start noticing Olivia, you just can't stop. She is stunning really. And, just like Renee Zellweger, seems to pretty much exclusively wear Carolina Herrera on the red carpet. Amazing. Who knew there would be another one of those?
What is interesting to me is that her silhouette is pretty consistent. She has a signature style — very fitted and ladylike. Not trend-focussed. But definitely gorgeous and fresh. Younger looking in Herrera than the Zellweger. And possibly, dare I say it, as a result making Herrera suddenly a lot sexier and desirable?
In fact her silhouette is so distinct that when I was searching for images of her, Olivias Palermo and Wilde kept coming up, but I always knew it wasn't Munn when I saw a longer length dress. A new style inspiration to watch. What do you guys think of the new girl?
Idle Talk: