The Art of Fashion

October Covers: Rachel Weisz for AnOther and Reece Witherspoon for Marie Claire

Here are another two favourites from the covers of the international October issues. First of all the beautiful bride of James Bond, Rachel Weisz is shot for AnOther Magazine, cuddling a goat. I like that she is totally out of her usual context. Second, the story inside is awesome (thanks JustJared for the pics). And third, I just like it for some reason. I can't explain more than that, because I wouldn't usually like it, but I do.   So as you were. Carry on.
Much more predictable a cover is the US issue of Marie Claire featuring Reece Witherspoon on the cover. And no matter how expected, doesn't she look pretty in pink? I mean one can try and be churlish and cynical, but this is pretty and no one will tell me otherwise. And the inside is pretty too. And the SA cover is also pretty (this time with SJP in pink.) So all round, props for Marie Claire for bringing the pretty this month. Sometimes that is all you need to get you through the day. Merci boucoup.
Idle Talk: