The Art of Fashion

Jessie J on the Cover of Q and Trending the Brothel Creeper
So yesterday I heard that South Africa is launching a version of Rolling Stone magazine. Really? Then I heard that Myles Keylock was going to be the editor. And that made me calm down quite a lot. That's perfect. He has been writing about music for 100 years. Maybe more. And that's an awesome job for him. Bravo. I have no idea who is publishing it or when the first issue lands, but I am excited. Until now, my favourite music mag has always been Q. I even collected it for a while before remembering I don't like clutter. And look at the cover of the latest issue — Jessie J. Jislaaik, I think she is awesome.

Even with a broken foot, she has been a trooper and single handedly re-converted me back to the brilliant brothel creeper shoe. LOOK. AT. THEM. Calling Shopping with Alex... I MUST have some brothel creepers.
(Anyone old enough to remember W. Clift and Sons? If only it was still around. That's where I used to get my brothel creepers in the 80s. Grrr.)
Idle Talk: