The Art of Fashion

Jenna Urshkowitz: The Hidden Style Queen of Glee?



I have never loved the leading lady. I have always related better to the Rizzo rather than the Sandy. If you know what I mean. No? Well, more the friend of Juno than Juno herself.
And in the cast of glorious little stage divas that make up the ladies half of Glee, I come down on the side of Brittany, Mercedes and the very lovable Tina. Also, to my mind the most talented dancers of the lot.
The actress that plays Tina is one Jenna Urshkowitz and she is not the first known person to transform from skater chick, Avril Levigne-esque garb to red carpet diva. One quite prominant lady blogger can probably relate to this rather well.
But probably not quite as spectacularly as Jenna does. She has hit solid style home runs all year, culminating in the spectacular look she put together for the Emmys. I loved the hair, the shoes, the dress and especially the accessories. Surely the true test of style.
Idle Talk: