The Art of Fashion

Diane Kruger Covers US InStyle October 2011
I like the InStyle as a fashion magazine. It doesn't have the pretensions of Vogue, Harpers and Elle but it still manages to communicate the trends in a way that is compelling and fun. And the next issue has my future husband's current girlfriend, Diane Kruger, on the cover. Looking dazzling.
I particularly like the first of the inside images. It reminds me of when Demi Moore and co did St Elmo's Fire. You know, all bold eyebrow and unpolished make-up. So 80s. And so pretty and real and fresh. I don't know why I love it so much but I do. What do you think?
The other inside image is slightly less of that ilk, and so I like it enough and all. But I LOVE that collar. Hey? How freaking awesome. Must get me one of those. Any ideas peeps?
Idle Talk: