The Art of Fashion

The Change Up Premier Red Carpet Best Dressed
Having just about recovered from my shock that the brilliant The Bridesmaids is a Judd Apatow production, comes the premier of yet another Apatow comedy. The Change Up stars Ryan Reynolds, Jason Bateman, Leslie Mann and Olivia Wilde. But the highlight of the red carpet in everyone else's eyes was the appearance of Sandra Bullock as she came to support her buddy Ryan. So what did they all wear?
Olivia wore scarlet Antonio Berardi and matching Brian Atwood heels. I think Olivia looks striking, but I have never found her to be a cool dresser. She always looks beautiful, but a tad over-styled, too put-together, if that makes sense? I would have liked to have seen a less obvious shoe with this dress. And possibly even a day without a flat iron. She is a stunning young woman, but she needs a dose of the hip and modern now that she is a singleton once more. Well, that's what I think, anyway.
I love, love, love Leslie Mann. She is just a scene stealer in every movie. And this Machesa dress is great on her. Perfect for the summer evening and really well accessorised. I may have put her hair in a loser ponytail, if I had to style her. But a great effort.
Sandra looked cool and elegant in her black jumpsuit. 47 years old and still amazingly cool looking. Seriously, how does she do it. Nothing overdone or too try-hard. Just innate coolness. even when she is wearing a not-kiff dress, she still always looks good.
And those guys. Yum. I don't care for that weird tie pin. But whatevs, they are both delicious.
Who takes the style prize for you guys? Let me know...
Idle Talk: