The Art of Fashion

Rihanna's Italian Holiday Style
Rihanna is taking a month off and spending it on the coast of Italy, specifically yesterday in Portofino. As you do. Apparently Rihanna's holiday style is not like mine, all stretchy pants and easy-to-throw-on t-shirt dresses. Oh no. She has an entire holiday wardrobe on the go with every item a designer name to notice. Seriously. You have to admire it really. The effort while on your vay-cay. I just don't have that kind of dedication to fashion. Well, I am blogging from my holiday in the country so I think that counts a bit. Good.
Now that we have that sorted out, let's take a look at what she wore yesterday. First up, there was a very, very chic white jumpsuit. With heels. On cobbles. Again, I tip my fashion hat. I particularly liked the layered House of Harlow jewellery and the Prada Baroque sunglasses — the message is clear, the Baroque is not over yet. 
In fact, Rihanna kept on the sunnies as they hit the town for a night out later yesterday. Wearing a silver halter maxi dress and plenty of silver jewellery, Rihanna looked stunning. Possibly a tad over dressed for a summer holiday night out, but still, really lovelu. What do you think? Is this your kind of holiday wardrobe?
Idle Talk: