The Art of Fashion

Our Idiot Brother Premier Red Carpet Best Dressed
The new Paul Rudd film was premiered this week. I am going to make a small confession. Forgetting Sarah Marshall is in my top 10 comedies ever. Paul Rudd is in it. The weather outside is weather. etc. I will always have a soft spot. And so on. This new movie is called My Idiot Brother and the rest of the cast is pretty impressive too. Zooey Deschanel was in Moschino on the red carpet, with the detachable collar firmly in place, looked fashion-risky but I think she pulled it off. Normally I think she dresses cute but gets proportions wrong. This time I think she gets full marks. 
Another cast memeber, Elizabeth Banks, is super pretty, on 30Rock (extra points awarded) and looks lovely in Prada colour blocking. Not a total win due to the weird fit, but really lovely. Good.
Olivia Munn looked very elegant in Carolina Herrera and the most unexpected but awesome orange accessories. What a delicious surprise! Note to self: must get some colour earrings.
But for me the night was stolen by one of my favourite comediennes, Rashida Jones. She wore Stella McCartney resort collection colour blocking and looked smashing as usual. Rashida is one of those celebs that always looks like a normal, cool girl. She never looks over-styled or polished to perfection and that makes her accessible and authentic. I feel like we could probs be friends. Sadly, her friends are people that I idolise. Amy Poehler for starters who was there with Aubrey Plaza (both from one of my best TV shows Parks and Recreation) in support of their colleague Rashida. Oh to be a fourth on that team of awesome funny girls!
OK, so click away and tell me who you thought was best dressed out of this lot of awesome chicks. Go.
Idle Talk: