The Art of Fashion

Other Looks I Loved This Weekend
I know. It is already mid-week and I have already posted on looks that I loved this past weekend. But they were all such formal looks in the first post. And then I looked at all the other images I had saved from the weekend and I just had to do another one. And the good news is that you get to choose the one you like best. So we all win, right?
Let's start with Naomi Watts. Out with her young son for a walk, wearing the most desirable cream leather brogues and straw trilby. Ah, it is just so easy to make a pair of faded charcoal denims and a white tee look cool. So why doesn't it ever look like that on me? Ah, the mysteries of the universe.
Mila Kunis has also jazzed up her jeans and white tee with a cream Chanel-style jacket and ballet flats. This is the easiest of the looks to replicate. Only she was in Paris while she was wearing it. Less easy.
Amanda Seyfriend popped out for a coffee in a cute polka dot dress in mocha. This happens to be my very favourite shade to work with polka dots so I was particularly enchanted. I like how she has combined them with plain leather flat flip flops as well. Very nice indeed.
And then my obsession, Sofia Vergara. In a yellow cropped blouse by Chelsea Flower and a Birkin. Who cares about the ripped jeans when there is a yellow blouse and a Birkin, hmmm?
So which one gets your vote. I am going to go with Naomi this time. And you?
Idle Talk: