The Art of Fashion

My Favourites: Dannii Minogue for Grazia
I am having a self indulgent day of favourite things. Like uber-boss Oprah does. It's raining. I'm on leave next week. And I can. So I will. Starting with the delightful Ms Dannii Minogue. Look, I love both the Minogue sisters, don't get it twisted. But Dannii is the fashion one. She has her own increasingly popular collection of dresses, Project D, and she is about to publish a book about her style. And so the Australian version of my favourite other mag, Grazia, did a cool fashion editorial with my girl.
Loving the new hair do. It really does make one tempted to reach for the scissors, doesn't it? Also loving that draped, spangle and black kimono style top up the top there and the feathered gillet down the bottom. Those would be a couple of items that would be happy living in my wardrobe, I'll tell ya!
Dannii Minogue, one of my favourites.
Idle Talk: