The Art of Fashion

Looks I Loved This Weekend
This week's edition of Looks I Loved This Weekend is slightly more formal that we have come to expect. I'm not sure why these more dressy outfits appealed to me this weekend, but they did and I will try and explain to you as we go along.
Let's start with Rose Byrne. Have you seen Bridesmaids? If you haven't, then this may not appeal to you as much as it does to me. Because I loved that movie. And Rose in it. And the yellow leather skirt is on another level. And those Nicholas Kirkwood shoes need props. And although she has properly crazy hair, it seems like this is only right, if you have seen the movie. So Rose is my gal this weekend.
Nicole Richie just looks gorgeous. Ella Moss silk caftan dress, belted beautifully. Boho formal should be a new dress code and then we can all dress like this. And that plait is so freaking cool.
I liked this Marios Schwab dress on Freida Pinto because it was so counter intuitive. Known for her love of bold, bright colour, this rusted orange dress is definitely more muted for her. It is also super interesting and different and I love the way she has paired it with those snakeskin shoes. I am craving snakeskin shoes for myself now. I MUST have some!
So over to you guys. Your favourite this weekend?
Idle Talk: