The Art of Fashion

Looks I Loved This Weekend (Again)
Oh my goodness, my glasses nearly popped off my face when I saw that picture of The Good Wife, Julianna Marguiles. Seriously. How awesome does she look in her Carolina Herrera outfit in New York? If I could just magic that skirt into my wardrobe with my mind I would be beyond delighted. In fact that would be my superpower if I ever got to have one...
Do you watch Hellcats on Vuzu? It is my secret pleasure. And Ashley Tisdale is the star of the show. Now look how cute she looked in her Tibi floral dress. The girl is growing up from her High School Musical days and looking beautiful. Well played, Ashley.
Usually I think Fergie looks like a hot mess. But there is something about this cool leather trouser outfit with the Versace blouse and gold heels that I am totally in love with. It's part 80s retro and part ghtto fabulous — and it works! So unexpected.
And what about Ashley Olsen? Goodness, I like this little ensemble. It's The Row, of course. And so chic. I wish I could throw that together from what's in my wardrobe.
So which was your favourite of my favourites? You must pick one. I am torn... Help a sister out.
Idle Talk: