The Art of Fashion

Kirsten Dunst Covers UK Elle September 11 Issue
So while we are discussing the September issues this year, let me share with you my favourite. Kirsten Dunst. For Elle UK. Yes, I am obsessed with soft and fresh and pretty. And I have come to love KD rather a lot in the past year. But trying to keep dispassionate and logical, I maintain that this is the cover of the year. It is appealing for so many reasons. It isn't tired and done (Kate Moss) to too surprising (Kristen Stewart) or too perfect (Gwyneth). No. This is feminine and pretty and capturing the zeitgeist. The desire to forget about recession and rioting and materialism and war. Lovely. Well played Kirsten and Elle gang.
The inside is sweet too, with chats about how she likes her snaggle tooth and how she has spent her fair share of days listening to sad music and crying over boys that didn't feel the way about her that she did about them. She wears McCartney and Watanabe amongst others. I am going to go and get it the moment it hits the shelves. Good.
Idle Talk: