The Art of Fashion

I Heart Slipper Loafers
I have just decided to call these shoes 'slipper loafers'. I have made it up. There is no official, technical term for them, but they are generally worn by men in smoking jackets. They are generally velvet. They are beautiful and I want a pair so badly it hurts my chest. And look how awesome they look with a casual trouser...
Yesterday Ashley Olsen (to my mind the more stylish of the hobbity fashion pair) stepped out in a pair of loafers. Paired with a perfect pair of black skinnies and top and scarf. And that bag. Probs Elizabeth & James (Olsen's label). Probs the price of my country house. But those shoes. And as if to emphasise the point, the girl next to Ashley has obviously abandoned her chunky wedges and is wishing that she thought of wearing loafers that morning. Right?
The day before, in London, Anne Hathaway wore studded Christian Louboutin slipper loafers with her cargos and Christopher Kane jumper. Beside myself. Seriously. I WANT these shoes. Can anyone help me? Am I mad to lust after them? Tell me now!
Idle Talk: