The Art of Fashion

How to Dress Like Elizabeth Olsen
I came across this photo of little Olsen sister, the actress, Elizabeth Olsen from the weekend. And instead of doing looks I loved from this weekend, I thought I would focus on just this one outfit. And how you can do it perfectly for yourself. Should you so wish. And I would recommend it.
First of all, that shirt is beautiful. You can get something very, very similar (and maybe a little bit better) from Christopher Strong. Look online, plenty to choose from.
Then add a couple of statement necklaces that you can easily pick up at Accessorize and Sass Diva. Perfect.
Then add a simple mini skirt which you can find anywhere, but I would personally go and get some lovely orange cotton from the fabric shop and whip one up quickly with a side seam, a hem and an elasticated waist. Easy peasy. That way you can make the length suitable for your body and make sure it's not synthetic.
And finally the shoes. I would have liked to have seen more colour on the sandal. But if you want to be literal, go and check out Luella for something similar, with a wedge. Otherwise freestyle a bit and find some bold summer sandals that work with the look.
And there you go. A late 80s vibe with a heel. You too can look sweet and chic this summer. Go.
Idle Talk: