The Art of Fashion

Corduroy Issue 9 Covers: Rebecca Hall and Josh Hartnett
The ninth issue of trendy magazine Corduroy features two different covers. One has the actor Josh Harnett (remember him?) and the other has up and coming young actress Rebecca Hall (Vicky Christina Barcelona, The Prestige, The Town). And while I used to think that Josh was about the hottest thing since Benicio del Toro, now I can't seem to find either attractive. And that smoking. Nah. Very unfashionable.
So I would choose to get the girl version. And her interview reads more interetsingly as well, I may add. She is London-funny and self deprecating and sweet. And she was styled beautifully for the shoot inside the book too. I like that it is not over-done. That it harks back to Barcelona but is modern. I think it is clever and pretty and something that I would like to have done. It is good. Enjoy.
PS: for more pics of Josh from inside the book, pop on over to Hurrican Vanessa's blog. Link in the blog roll.
Idle Talk: