The Art of Fashion

Claire Danes Launches New TV Show: Homeland
I'm quite excited. Red head actor Damian Lewis is about to hit the televisual screens once more in a new show called Homeland. He plays a potential terrorist. But whatevs. I can't wait to see him in action once again. A real favourite. Also in the show is the determined CIA officer hunting him down, played by the lovely Claire Danes. She has been promoting the show recently and has looked rather charming. I thought I would share with you.
First off she wore an interesting Reed Krakoff nude and pink draped frock. With Claire, the outfits always need to work her tricky proportions — she has a very long, flat upper body and shorter, curvier legs. And I think that this frock does go someway to make her look super-cute, calling all the attention to the lovely draped skirt. I am a smidge freaked out by her eye make up, but she looks like she was having a blast, so fun wins this round.
Then on the weekend she wore a beautiful L'Wren Scott dotty white dress, It is perfect for her shape and L'Wren continues to blow me away with her ability to work wonders with women's various body shapes. This is one of the sweetest, prettiest, most elegant looks I have seen Claire in and I love it. What do you say? Good frockage? Looking forward to Homeland? Let me know.
Idle Talk: