The Art of Fashion

Tales of GHD

I have been pretty obsessed with my hair since I had it chopped. And to be honest, it is much more demanding of me. I can't just tie it up anymore. Now I have to actually style it. And styling it means I need product and technology. Sigh.
Luckily for me, I am equipped with a ghd styler (black of course) and plenty of their miracle products. But really I only do one thing with it all and that is make my hair behave. Not much more I can do.
But for those of you who seek fame and forture, AND have the potential to do fabulous things with your tresses, you may be interested in becoming the new ghd online video star. Enter and you could become the official ghd style diarist for the year and, through a series of video blogs, bestow upon others the knowledge and tools to create the hottest looks for every season through filming the creation of four hairstyles. Visit www.ghdstylediary.co.za/videodiary, before 31st July to nominate yourself.
Pic of my ghd'd hair taken last night just before my birthday party.
Idle Talk: