The Art of Fashion

Premier of Crazy, Stupid Love: Emma Stone Strikes Again
Sometimes I marvel whenever a young actress appears relatively out of nowhere and within a year, I am posting on her sartorial choices with a predictable regularity. Jennifer Lawrence did it last year. And this year it is clearly the turn of Emma Stone. Style-wise she seems to keep things sweet and simple. Flirty, always, and sometimes quite risky, but definitely on the awesome side of the style continuum. And she never goes too short with her hems. That seems to be a trend with the more successful of the young starlets. I like Emma because she is a comedy actress. And interested in fashion. Enough to do unexpected things on red carpets. Like this Tom Ford dress that she wore to the premier of Crazy Stupid Love on Tuesday night. Good right? Also those shoes are Louboutins, of course. Steel stiletto ones, no less.
Also looking awesome was Marisa Tomei who was in Vivienne Westwood Red Label. Carrying on the emphasised tulip skirt silhouette of the evening. The t-bar shoes are Sergio Rossi, I believe.
Actress Analeigh Tipton looked amazing in a beautiful 20s sheath and Dorothy-red shoes. I confess I had to IMDB her — she is in Green Hornet, but is also a model, having placed 3rd in the 11th season of America's Next Top Model. Who knew.
And one of my favourite actresses of all, Julianne Moore, looked a treat in her dress of bows. A bit on the gifty-side but she can really do no wrong in my eyes and her shoes are sensational.
Which was your fave look from the premier line up?
Idle Talk: