The Art of Fashion

Other Blogs Worth Checking Out Today
Well sweetie darlings, I know that I am obsessed with my blog and that's all I tweet about. But I do actually read other people's blogs about fashion too. And there are definitely cool ones to check out — see the list on the right. Anyhoodle, this post came about when the lovely Tunet Jordaan sent me a few questions on Friday afternoon, and asked me to respond to them in 140 characters or less for her Fashion Tweeter of the Day feature. As someone who tweets quite a lot, this was no problem. We talked fashion. Also, obviously, not a problem. Check it out by clicking quirkykindacool for the full interview and my favourite things.
Also, while you are checking other peeps blogs out, why don't you go and enter the ifor1 competition to win R1,000 worth of Kirsten Goss jewellery. Click here to see that one.
Finally, my Levi's competition is closed and I will be announcing the winner tomorrow morning. But if you want to hedge your bets, why don't you skedaddle over to StyleScoop and try and enter their Levi's competition, which only closes on the 25th July. Bonus.
Idle Talk: