The Art of Fashion

Mulberry Releases Foxy New Fall 2011 Campaign
Of course you all know how much I love the Mulberry label and my collection of their handbags. I wrote just last week about how well they were doing financially and how they are celebrating their 40th birthday this year. And then yesterday they released their very English-countryside-styled Fall 2011 campaign, Shot by Tim Walker, I know one of the models is Julia Saner who is the Swiss girl who won the prestigious Elite Model Search a couple of years ago.
You can see Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge's new Mulberry handbag in the first image. And the every-popular Alexa bag in the second. All the handbag favourites are in place. But this season, amongst the stuffed foxes, the clothing also looks lovely. I adore those pleated dresses and maxi skirts and the belted coats. Sigh.
Idle Talk: