The Art of Fashion

Man Day: The Hottest Men on the Planet Wear Levi's Denim
I am often amazed at how much effort some of my bloke friends put into finding exactly the right denim apparel. So I thought I would make a short list of famous chaps that I thought were the most respected, delicious and challenging in what they do. And find out what denim brands they chose to wear. I thought it would be something expensive and edgy. Probably something complicated. But what did I find? Well, thanks for asking, I found out that they wear good old classic Levi's. Seriously. Take a look.
Obviously no list of hot men is complete without The Clooney. Obvs. There he is, with photos taken on Tuesday, in his classic 501s. And the very awesome Sean Penn? Well he has gone for the double dose of denim delightfulness in a Levi's shirt and black jeans. 
Hot of the moment actor/director and boyfriend of Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux (and cousin of the amazing Louis Theroux), was spotted last month chatting to revolting but incredibly popular photographer Terry Richardson. Both in their Levi's jeans. And True Blood star (and recently single after splitting with Kate Bosworth) Alexander Skarsgard was also seen in his Levi's about a month or so ago. Could you have a better list of incredible man people? 
What do you mean I am missing someone? I know the youngsters love them some Justin Bieber. I know he is about the most famous man (well, boy) on the planet. And I also know he wears Levi's — as seen in that waistcoat. And so our list is complete. Whether you are a Bieber or Skarsgard or Clooney fan, you are in excellent company if you just stick to the classics. And that concludes the denim lesson for today.
Idle Talk: