The Art of Fashion

BREAKING NEWS: New Victoria Beckham Dress Collection Launched
Seriously. I may wet myself with excitement. I don't think that I have had quite so high voltage a moment since I saw Kate Middleton get out the car in her much-anticipated wedding dress. Launching today is a new clothing line, Victoria by Victoria Beckham, inspired by her "other side, the relaxed, off-duty side". And a dress is priced from about R4,000 rather than the usual R35,000. And it is designed for people of all sizes, "people who maybe want something less tight and clingy and structured. It also makes it more comfortable for during the day. You can wear them with a pair of flats or a pair of heels and they look great." 
Inspired by (and I tell you NO LIES) Emily the Strange, this is a collection full of cute, girlie A-line dresses that are 60s-inspired, bright and easy to wear. And designed with incredible detail and attention by my mate Victoria Beckham. Seriously.
Now when and where can I get my hands on one, hmm?
Idle Talk: