The Art of Fashion

Model Day: Giselle Bundchen Wears Victoria Beckham
I know, I know. At some point the fact that a beautiful girl looks beautiful wearing a dress by Victoria Beckham is going to stop being news. That time may have already come. I am quite aware. However, dear readers, I was so charmed by Vicky's utter delight at the fact that top-earning model in the world, Giselle Bundchen was wearing one of her dresses that I couldn't help but post it for you.
Giselle was collecting her Global Environment Citizen Award, honouring her for her work with green issues. I have to be honest, I didn't know she did this kind of thing. But she does look lovely and tweeted, "It is a gorgeous black dress designed by @victoriabeckham. Do you like it? Kisses."
Vicky tweeted back, reposting the image, "Hello fashion bunnies!!! How beautiful does Gisele look in #Victoria Beckham!!! A dream come true for me!!!' x vb" Ahhh, a fashion love-in. And I followed it all from my sofa on Saturday evening.
In other related news, Victoria had her baby shower this weekend and tweeted about that too. Arranged by Eva Longoria and hairstylist Ken Paves, it was attended by Rachel Zoe and preggie style-favourite Selma Blair, who you can see looking less than stylish in the photo next to Vicky.
Idle Talk: