The Art of Fashion

BAFTA TV 2011 Awards Red Carpet Best Dressed
It is always tricky covering the red carpet of any British TV awards show since mostly the UK soap stars look a bit dodgy and no one wants to suffer the indignity of having to sift through those image feeds. But the BAFTAs are the posh ones and usually you can find something of value there. For me the 2011 BAFTA TV awards red carpet was won by Cat Deeley in Dior. Sleek and stunning and beautiful, accessorised as ever with her beaming smile. Yay.
Also looking good was soap actress Kara Tointon in ballet slipper pink Temperley London. And the best actress of the night, Vicky McClure in a gorgeous red Alberta Ferretti sheath also stole some of the show. Lovely ladies.
But I have to say that my heart belonged to Catherine Tate and her daughter. I know she's not the best dressed of the occasion. But I think she looked beautiful in her 50s-style high-street frock and her gorgeous ginger daughter. My heart just melts!
Idle Talk: