The Art of Fashion

Sienna Miller Stage Door Style
Back when I used to live in the UK, I would always make an effort to see the big-name stars in theatre productions. I saw Helen Mirren at the National, Rob Louw in A Few Good Men, Richard E Grant, Colin Firth, John Malcovitch, and many more in shows all over town. And I would have gone to see Sienna Miller in her West End production, Flare Path. You know, if I still lived there.
But since we can't go and see the show, we can make up for it by keeping a watchful eye on her stage door style. Last week alone she produced a few looks that I was rather partial to as she left the theatre at the end of the night.
That fringed cape. Those striped heels. That wooly jacket. That fedora. Those ankle boots. Sienna is always excellent value for money when it comes to style ideas and we will keep you updated on what she has in store for us for the rest of the play's run. Which look is your favourite?
Idle Talk: