The Art of Fashion

New Black Skinny Demi Curve Levi's
Last week my one-year-old black skinny jeans died. I told you all before how I had avoided jeans almost entirely except for some really cheap ones from Woolies. Well that was they. May they RIP. (well they did actually rip, but you know what I mean)
So this weekend I went back to see if I could replace them but couldn't so made a turn past my new friends at Levi's at the Waterfront. I asked, quite politely, "may I please have some black skinny jeans in a demi curve?" "Yes, of course," they replied, "Why don't you try both of these on." So I did.
I tried on the ones that weren't my exact fit. They worked, but felt like jeans. Then I tried on the ones that are my 'prescription' and they looked like jeans but felt like trackkie pants. Sears guys. So happy.
So I have them on today. Going to the Cosmo jeans party tonight so I thought they would be a good option. That's me in the middle up there in the pictures. So comfy. Do yourselves a favour and go and get yours, peeps.
Idle Talk: