The Art of Fashion

EXCLUSIVE: KLûK CGDT New Collection Including Palazzo Pants!
The very lovely Malcolm Klûk sent me this image yesterday. It is an exclusive StyleGuideCT insider look at the new Klûk CGDT collection that they are currently getting ready. And look, gang, it includes palazzo pants in the perfect bronze-camel colour. If I had to imagine my dream-palazzo pants for the next season, they would be these. Or navy with white stripes. But more than likely these.
How wonderful. Can't wait.
You know, I travel a lot. And I lived in England for half my life. And I work in fashion. So people often ask me if I miss the shopping, the clothes, the lifestyle of living abroad. I am always surprised when they do. Because, if you look hard enough, there is nothing much you can't get here. Especially from talented local designers like Klûk CGDT. So start looking harder peeps. Go outside the malls and you'd be surprised what you can find.
Photographer: Shanna Jones
Idle Talk: