The Art of Fashion

Woolworths Online Love


Rushed into Woolies at the Waterfront last night, ostensibly to get food for dinner that I was hosting in less than an hour. Got somewhat waylaid by the fast selling-out winter essentials. Managed to snap up a pair of skinny black jeans, studded pumps, a Rick Owens-esque bomber jacket and a few other bits. Quite a winning selection of winter basics, I must say.
So I was looking for pics of these items online this morning, went off to the WW site, and blow me down with a feather if I didn't see my own work right there on the screen.
I write some fashion advice and trend stuff for Woolies World Magazine as well as doing all the styling. And now they are taking this online so you all can share in this. Yay. Go and check it out by clicking here.
Idle Talk: