The Art of Fashion

Royal Wedding Style: Local Celebratory T-Shirt from Habits
How much fun is this t-shirt? I am definitely going to get myself along to local store Habits in a couple of weeks time and snap up one of these to wear on 29th April as we all cluster around the televisual box to watch the Royal Wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton.
Look, you may well think that it is all a pile of nonsense, this excitement around The Wedding. But I distinctly remember the wedding of Lady Di to Prince Charles. And for a few months there, I was transported to a magical place of romance and princesses. It didn't need to be a happy ever after, it was a distraction from the turgidness of everyday life for a while. A reason to have fun and celebrate. A reason to get giddy about fashion and flounce and frills and the fabulousness of what could possibly (maybe) be. Who knows how this one will turn out. But as a glass-half-full kinda gal, I am going to get involved. Get my t-shirt on and have a blast with it all. Who is with me?
PS: click on the image to see the details and go to www.habits.co.za for more
Idle Talk: