The Art of Fashion

Marni for H&M Launches with African Style Prints
It seems to be a regular thing now, large, well-known designers appropriating African print fabrication to jazz up their collections. The latest is by one of my favourite favourites, Marni, in their new affordable collection for high-street retailer H&M. This new line was launched in the US last week with a full collection of hip young starlettes in attendance. All dressed in Marni for H&M. I can't help it. I love it.
Attending the launch was Milla Jovovitch, Jessica Chastain (both in traditional Nigerian fabric dresses), new face of Dolce & Gabbana Felicity Jones, the divine Sofia Coppola and Frieda Pinto. (I do realise you can't really see her in the picture. Tech issues. Soz. Will sort for tomorrow).
So which is your favourite look? I would buy that Jessica Chastain dress in a heartbeat. You?
Idle Talk: