The Art of Fashion

Looking Good This Week: Ginnifer Goodwin and Kate Walsh
I know it is a bit of a know-where post, but sometimes I just want to post pictures of outfits that I really like. So there. And this past week I loved this Monique Lhuillier dress that Ginnifer Goodwin wore to a charity event. I love the length, the combo with the red shoes and the spangle. I would totally rock this dress. Yum.
And old Private Practice Kate Walsh (whom, I confess I used to ha-aa-te, she annoyed me so with that uptightness and pursed pouting but now I seem to find her mostly tolerable with moments of like), has broken out the colour pops for the launch events for her new fragrance. I think that both of these looks are awesome. There is a part of me that wants them let out a smidge around the bust, but really she does look fantastic and I really like the lack of accessories and the perfect, classic shoes with each look. This is a masterclass in classic minimalist dressing. Done.
Idle Talk: