The Art of Fashion

Kate Middleton News Update
Hey guys, it's been a while since we updated you on Kate Middleton's Royal Bride-to-be shenanigans. And this morning I have a double dose of fashion-related gossip for you.First, the search phrase 'Kate Middleton' has replaced the phrase 'Lady Gaga' at the top of the leader board of fashion-related online searches it was announced yesterday. I have no earthly idea how they work this out, but the high volumes of traffic that come to my site using that search term make me believe it. Having said that, I have never really posted on The Gaga, so I can't really be relied on for empirical evidence.
Secondly, Miss Catherine Middleton enjoyed the company of one Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall (aka Parker Bowles) yesterday. Also attended by her sister Pippa and Camilla's daughter, the festive luncheon was full of wedding chatter. For the occasion in the big smoke, Kate wore her obligatory knee high boots, a print mini and fitted jacket. Beautifully shaped outfit, but a bit split-personality to my mind. It's a middle aged office ensemble up top and a youthful trip to the wine bar on the bottom. Not her best look, but as ever, very appropriate.
Idle Talk: