The Art of Fashion

Jennifer Lopez Is A Goddess for Venus Razors
Yup, I'm buying this celeb endorsement. As a new convert to the Jennifer Lopez fan club, I may be a little over eager. But whatevs, all I can tell from watching her on American Idol, is that she is indeed a goddess. She glows, man. Only goddesses can do that.
And so when Venus razors were looking for a spokesperson for the goddess range, I have no doubt J-to-the-Lo was atop their list. Well done them for getting her, integrating it so well with her life and her talents. This is good, solid marketing practice. Here she is glowing at the launch function.
Um, only thing is, as much as my new found love for Jennifer is blossoming, I still don't buy that she shaves her own legs. I am quite sure she has people for that menial task.
Idle Talk: