The Art of Fashion

Cat Deeley Has A Wardrobe To Die For. Let Me At It.
I am so terribly fond of Catherine Deeley from Birmingham, England. First as the co-presenter of SMTV Live, the best ever Saturday morning televisual treat. Ever. And now as the presenter of my absolute favourite TV show. I love it so much it is a life style. I speak of the US So You Think You Can Dance, of course. It doesn't hurt that she wears AMAZING frocks and shoes either.
And then this morning I came across this story in the UK Hate Mail about Cat's Wardrobe. Read it and hate her just a tiny little bit. You can. I'll bet if the roles were reversed, she would good-naturedly hate herself a tiny bit too.
Just a point though. Check out this black Chanel tea-length dress that she wore last month. Look familiar? Same frock as my pick of the SAGs, Dianna Agron. And Cat did it first. Awesome.
Idle Talk: