The Art of Fashion

Big Girls in Black Bring Style to Brits
The Brits are generally a big, tacky celebration of the most popular music in the UK. It is not a highbrow event and the skimpy outfits are usually a reflection of this. But somehow this year things changed up a bit. Watching the show on the telly last night in my hotel room, I was struck by how much more elegant and ernest it was in it's attempt to make it really about the music. And this paid off for the style too.
My big joy of the night was Adele. Singing my fave song of the year, Someone Like You. Looking beautifully elegant and dazzling in diamond earrings. Just sublime. If she isn't next year's big winner I will eat my hat (fedora obvs).
Another singer who looked lovely was Rumer, also a nominee. Also dressed in elegant black and looking natural and current. Well played ladies.
Idle Talk: